Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a Note

Hi Friends!!!!!  I hope everyone is doing well!!! :)  I've been crazy busy!  I'm a scout leader (it's OK, you can laugh), I volunteer for my Church as well as helping with my daughters class. :)  I'm really going to try to stop by and say 'hi' to everyone! :)

Here's a card I made for my neighbor.  She lost her Mom and has been going through a rough time.  I just wanted to let her know that we were thinking about her and her family.  I made it more as a 'Just a Note' instead of a 'Sympathy' card.

The flower type thing is from Home Accents.  I cut it at 3.5 using the shadow, blackout and the normal cut. :)  I wanted to keep it sort of elegant/flowery to fit my neighbors' style.  What is a card without a little bit of bling. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by; I'm really glad you did!!! :)

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

really thoughtful and sweet of you.
such a pretty note card. hugs

girlia said...

Very cute.

sillyp said...

Lovely card. gotta have bling.

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

Very elegant card! And I think it's great that you are a scout leader. I think parents should be active for their kids. You are an awesome mommy, and your kids are so very lucky to have you!!

Sharon said...

What a busy Mom you are!! I won't laugh, I was active in Scout's for our DD, too. I think it is great!! This is a very pretty card. I'm sure your neighbor will love it!! :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Beautiful card!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

ooh how pretty. and so sparkly!

Rhonda Emery said...

I have a award for you to pick up on my blog hugs