Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guest Post on The Purple Scrappbooker

I am so excited!!!!!  Jen at The Purple Scrapbooker let me do a guest post on her blog today.  I'm so excited (yeah, you'll hear me say it several times)!!!! The only thing Jen wanted was something with the color purple.  After some thought I decided on this card. :)























This one was a lot of fun to make.  I have all of the info over on Jen's blog (click here to visit Jen).

Before you run away, I just wanted to share one more thing. :)  Today is my anniversary!!! :)  Six years ago I married this wonderful man!!!! (Isn't he handsome!!!)  I'm so thankful for everything he's done for me (and our little ones) and the great years that we've had (with many more to come)!!!

In celebration of my anniversary and the opportunity to do a guest post on Jen's blog, I'd like to give away a copy of a clean romance novel called 'Catch the Morning Star'.  It was written by Ruth Davidson, who happens to be my wonderful Aunt (love you Ruth)!!!  You can check out more about her books by clicking here.  Her books are beautiful and clean and make your heart smile!  Just leave a comment here telling me about your loves and I'll pick a winner on March 14.

Again, big thanks to Jen!!!!  I'm so happy I got to do a guest post!!!  Thanks so much!!!  
**Don't forget to go check out the directions for the card at Jen's blog, The Purple Scrapbooker!**
To my hubby - Happy Anniversary my LOVE!!!!!

To everyone - Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!  I'm really glad you did!!! :)

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

YOur card is fabulous.... Love it... Happy Anniversry to you.... Huggs to you

Glenda said...

Gorgeous card-Love the little bird and the punched edges! Congrats on the guest design spot!
Happy Anniversary! Have a great day!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have an amazing day together!!

Thank you so much for Guest Designing on my blog! I am so happy you said yes!!

girlia said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the card

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sweet card and happy anniversay!
liz :o)

Heavenly Creations said...

Love the card

Coach fans said...

Such a cute little birdie. Great wedding picture. Loves...family, my dog, crafting time, pizza and Coke Zero, warm weather, and the color brown.

Georgiana

Rhonda Emery said...

happy anniversary you look so pretty.
my loves are my family, granddaughers,
crafting, my cricut and of course friends like you from the blogging comm.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Happy Anniversary Celeste & hubby! I love your card! I've made a couple of the slider cards but I like yours much better! :)

My loves include my hubby (we've been together 10 years) and my kiddos (two sons, one 6 and one 8 years-old). I love to craft too and it helps me hold on to my sanity when my hubby and kids drive me wild!! :D

Thanks for the chance to win and thanks for sharing your card!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

*Star said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful card! I I've never made a slider card before but I think i might give it a try. :)
My loves are: My wonderful husband, amazing kids, fun crafting friends, and my Cricut "Sugar". Tfs and have a great day. :)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

That birdie is so cute! you look so pretty on your picture! Congrats on your anniversary! And congrats on being on Abby's team! I am so excited that we are DT sisters again!!