Monday, March 7, 2011

Wahoo!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!  I tried having this post ready before my anniversary (but that didn't work). :)  I'm so happy to let all of my friends know that I am now part of the Scrapbookaholic by Abby Design Team!!!!!!  Make sure you stop by Abby's blog (click here) to see the rest of the DT!  There will be lots of challenges and hops coming up; along with some amazing sponsors.  Go check out the rest of the DT!  Thanks again for the opportunity Abby!!!!!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to work with everyone!

Kristin said...

Excited to work with you! I am your newest follower!!

scrapperbecka said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do!

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats so happy for you cant wait to see your great work and projects. hugs

AmyJRockstar said...

Yay Honey! That's great! And look at all your followers now.... Hoooo-weeeee! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you, my friend. I can't wait for the day when we are on a team together!

Tons of hugs and good wishes!
~ Amy Jo

teachU14 said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Coach fans said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you create! I am looking forward to summer, so I can apply for a few Design Teams. Maybe you can put in a good word for me. :)

Georgiana

Debi said...

Congrats!!!

girlia said...

Congrats!!!

Minta's Creations said...

Congratulations...I'm so happy for you!
Minta