Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guy's Card and Winners

Ok, I'll share the winners first.

The winner of my anniversary post is:

Rhonda Emery!!!!  She said:
happy anniversary you look so pretty.
my loves are my family, granddaughers,
crafting, my cricut and of course friends like you from the blogging comm.

The winner of Jen's Birthday Blog Hop is:

ShersL84bed!!!  She said:
Beautiful card Celeste. I love the purple paper with the white flowers.

Smiles Sher

Thanks ladies!!!  I'll be getting in touch with both of you to get your addresses. :)

On to my card.  :)  I made this for a Conservation Officer that came to talk to our Scout group.  He was AMAZING!  He really got the boys involved, and covered all the stuff we needed. :)

All of the images were cut from Camp Out.  It's an oldie, but goodie!!! :)  I can't remember sizes; I used my Gypsy to size them to fit perfectly.  The smoke/cloud with thank you was done by hand. 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Make sure you come by tomorrow, I have something fun for you!! :)

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

Carol said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the card!

Melissa said...

The card is great! Congratulations to the winners!

Abby said...

LOVE your card!!! Very cute!!! My hubby would love one like this!! I dont have that cart!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!! Love your man card!! Great job

teachU14 said...

Happy belated anniversary and congrats to the winners! What a great masculine card. The smoke cloud is a nice touch :)

shersl84bed said...

Beautiful card Celeste, makes me want to go camping already.

Smiles Sher

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great man card!

girlia said...

Great man card

Staying Crafty said...

What a fabulous man card!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is such a great card for a man great job. love it

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love the scene you created!! That cabin is adorable. It really is a great man card.

TFS, Cheryl