Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet Magnolia's "Family" Challenge

I happily came across the amazing blog, Sweet Magnolia Rose.  Mistyrose has a wonderful challenge that is closing on April 1st.  The challenge is to create a Family themed item - LOVE IT!!!  Family is my favorite topic (as if you can't tell by my posts). :)

Sticking with the 'Family' theme, I had my little helpers make it a family card.  We made a Fish card because as a family we love to go fishing!!  My little boy 'helped' put the blue circle through the Cuttlebug to emboss it.  My little girl 'helped' ink the edges of the card (she picked the color and didn't want any ink on the top). :)  My little boy 'helped' stamp the top sentiment (hence the blur).  My little girl 'helped' me stamp the bottom sentiment.  We had fun!!!!

Recipe:
I can't remember where I found the card base, I do know I welded two together on my Gypsy to make it a card.
Fish - Camp Out cut at 3.0
Stamps - Pink by Design Simply Everything stamp
Embossing - PC folder, I'm not sure of the name

Make sure you go over to Sweet Magnolia Rose to enter a project! :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Hello Celeste, I love your project it is really different than most I have seen!!! I love the bright colors.My son helps me all the time LOL and now he becoming more interested in art :0) I am so happy you shared it with me. Thank you SSSOOOO Much!!

Mistyrose

girlia said...

Very nice job Celeste

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute card and to think you had some very good help I love crafting with my gd to see the smile on her face when she makes something so fun. hugs

Georgiana said...

Loving the family time together!

Georgiana

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Celeste,

I love when the little helpers join me in my crafting space! :)

Looks like your kiddos got all the techniques down!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

Uh oh I think I really want this cart now!
Hugs,
Raven