Wednesday, November 3, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 7

Photobucket

Today is Day 7 of  Raven's 80's blog hop and it's totally AWESOME!!  **I'm posting every day until I announce the winner on November 5th, comment on each post for more chances to win the blog candy!**

**WARNING - before scrolling down you may want to put on some sunglasses! :)**


At least I warned you. :)  Today's post is dedicated to all of those that had (or have *no judgment*) a MY LITTLE PONY!!!!!!!!  Come on!!!!  You remember these, right?  There were some with color changing hair, sparkly hair, glittered bodies, EVERYTHING!  I loved playing with them, and now my little girl has a few.  I actually thought this card would be cute for my little girl to give one of her friends.  My little girl LOVES giving cards to all her friends, family and anyone else that even smiles at her (Gee - I wonder where she gets that from?*sarcastic!*). :)  I think any little girl would have fun with this one (especially with all of the sparkle).

The pony is from Paper Doll Dress Up, but the rainbow/heart is from Create a Critter.  I used a marker to trace the cuts and used the non-brand Stickles for anything and everything on the pony.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper (LOVE THEM) and the purple paper was punched using an MS punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  I hope you've been having as much fun as I have!!!!!

Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!

Angela

Thanks again for stopping by!!! :) Make sure you you look at Day 1 of the 80's Blog Hop for info on the blog hop candy!!!

23 Wonderful Comment(s):

Wilfreda said...

This is too cute. I had a pink one :)

*Star said...

So Cute! My 3-year-old LOVES my little pony. Her favorite one currently is Rainbow Dash. :) Tfs and have a great day.

Ryansmaama said...

Now you have done it. I have to get Create a Critter just for that rainbow.

scrappinmomma said...

Oh MY Gosh I loooove this card it is adorable. I may have to scrap lift this for my nieces and daughter,they love my little pony. Thanks for the inspiration.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

Too cute....my daughter loves My Little Pony. Funny how things come back around, huh?

Hugs...Lindy

Jean said...

Love it!

Raven B said...

lol I love this card! I just saw that you won a cricut cartridge at everyday cricut and wanted to come over and tell you congrats!!!! Super awesome.
Hugs,
Raven

teachU14 said...

This is so cute and I love the detail you put on the pony. The tiny rainbow is perfect:) My little pony is making a comeback. My daughter got one for her birthday. She has no idea about the cartoon but she thinks it's the BEST pony. I bet the little girl that gets this card will LOVE it :)

Carrie K said...

very cute! I cannot believe that My Little Pony is stil around! My grand daughter has some too!

Juicy Creations said...

super cute.. love the colors of the card..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, love the paper... I think I still have one of my ponies!

Barb said...

I remember how dumb my mom thought My Little Ponies were. She couldn't believe how much time we'd spend brushing their hair! I'm sure any little girl would love this card!

Celeste said...

I absolutely love this card...

Scrappy Jackie said...

I of course still have my ponies! Great card... I was not sures you would come up with... maybe pocket simon? Your pony card is so fun!

MaryNSC said...

O my gosh How cute I gave all the Little Ponies I had to my Little niece.. She was VERY VERY Happy!!

Lisa J said...

I have to admit I was not a lil pony fan.. but I just love all the ways you used carts to bring the 80's back to life this week!

Carol E. said...

Awesome card. I loved my Little Pony and my girls have a few that they enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

A Scrap Above said...

ROFL!!! Oh WOW!!! You did great on this, I do remember them, I was born in 72, so too old to play with toys, so I bought my niece these all the time, I would sit and brush the hair with her...
TFS and a chance to win, I am already a follower.
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot..com

Nisson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nisson Family said...

My Little Pony!!! I definitely had some when I was younger. Thanks for the blast from the pasts w/ this hop. :)

Pam

Emily said...

This is adorable! I love the bright polkadot paper :)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I used to love My Little Pony!! You sure bring back the memories! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

craftaholic said...

Oh my gosh...So pink and sparkly!!! Very sweet my little pony!! I remember!!! TFS!!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann