Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Amazing Win!!!

Scroll down for the 80's blog hop as well as the Dia de los Muertos blog hop.

I've mentioned before that I have a little girl and a little boy.  Both of them LOVE to make cards with me.  My poor little boy has to deal with me making cute turtles, frogs and other animals instead of 'handsome' things.  Well, earlier this week I found out that I actually won the Robotz cartridge from Everyday Cricut!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!  I can't even tell you how excited I am.  Joy and Melanie always have the cutest cards, you really should see the talent these ladies have!  Well they do weekly prizes from the comments and they happened to pick me!!!  YEAH!!!  My little boy is going to make me make every single thing on that cart - I just know it!!!! 

Thanks so much Joy and Melanie!!!!!

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

HappyExpressions said...

Congrats! That is just awesome!

Celeste said...

Oh wowow that is some awesome news....Can't wait to see waht he creates with it.

MaryNSC said...

O WOW EE WTG!!!! :O)
CONGRATULATIONS!!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Very cool, congrats:) Can't wait to see the creations with it!

Stephanie

teachU14 said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Awesome! My two sons have to deal with the cutesy cards too!! They love Mini Monsters for making their own cards!! :)

Congrats, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com