Thursday, November 4, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 8 - Final Day!!

Photobucket

Today is the last day of  Raven's 80's blog hop (I'm almost sad)!!  The hop was to celebrate Raven's Birthday and it's been sooooo much fun (I hope you've had as much fun as I did)!!!!  

So for one last 80's blast-from-the-past I sort of took a couple different things and made them into one last card.  The 80's where all about neon colors (which is the reason for the color scheme), since it was Raven's birthday I had to have something in for that (PARTY!!!!!!!!!), and last but not least I chose this cupcake because another thing I remember about the 80's was Strawberry Shortcake!!!!!!  I know - shortcake, cupcake and I should have at least but a strawberry on the card instead of a cherry!!!!! :)  Alright, well I guess that's stretching it a little with Strawberry Shortcake, but at least it has the 80's colors, right?!  :)  I still think this little cupcakes cute.  So join in with me in thanking Raven for hosting such a fun blog hop!!!!!!!!  Thanks Raven - I hope you had a great Birthday week!!! :)

Of course this little lady is from Create a Critter.  I know, I know - but it's one of my new cartridges!!! :)  I'm just loving it! :)

Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!

Here are links on my blog to all of the days of the blog hop.  For more chances to win my blog candy you just need to comment on each post (only one comment per post, please).
For more details check out Day 1 of the 80's Blog Hop !!!


Thanks again for stopping by!!! :) You have until tonight (Nov. 4) at midnight (MST) to enter in comments.  Thanks again!!!! :)

17 Wonderful Comment(s):

Scrappin' Sista said...

I like it! Maybe not exaxt but a great spin on it. TFS.

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

I Love your cupcake card! Too cute...
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/


mintab@gmail.com

Lisa J said...

mmmmm Cupcakes! Thanks for all the inspiration this week! You have been great!

Carol E. said...

Very cute card and love the colors!!!
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

Lesley from WI said...

The hop has been a lot of fun! Love the card.

scrappinmomma said...

aww I'm bummed this is the last day I really enjoyed it. I love your card and you did a FAntastic job.Thanks for all the ideas.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Carrie K said...

Cute card! Love the cupcake!!

teachU14 said...

Cute cupcake! Thanks for all the inspiration and laughs this week :) It was fun to remember everything from the 80's. And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Raven!

Lindy said...

I love your cupcake card. I too remember Strawberry Shortcake from the 80's and now my daughter has many of her DVD's.

A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Raven.

Hugs ~ Lindy

Wilfreda said...

Cute card. I wanted neon green shoelaces so bad and I never got any :(

A Scrap Above said...

LOL.. This is to SWEET looking, and I think it fits perfect with the whole 80's hop!
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

Juicy Creations said...

I love cupcakes.. Nice card.. Sad that the hop is going to be over.. :(
thanks for sharing all your great projects..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

Ryansmaama said...

Love the little cupcake. Thanks for sharing this week. Have enjoyed.--Ryansmaama
gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

Barb said...

You kept me coming back every day. Thanks for the great 80's memories!

Scrappy Jackie said...

What am I going to do tomorrow... no 80's hop remembrances! Thanks for all your work and effort! It has been fun to see what you do everyday!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You really went all out for this hop! It brought back a lot of memories! Great card!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love CAC too, and this is one of the cuts I haven't used yet.... I may have to pull it out 'cause she sure is cute!! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com