Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things Blog Hop

WELCOME!!!!  I'm so happy you were able to stop by!!! :)  Welcome to A Few of My Favorite Things blog hop (go ahead, you can sing the song)!!! :)
I'm hoping you came after visiting Erika at Cricut Love; I know you loved her project!!!  If you happen to just stop by make sure you start at the beginning with Kassidy at Inking it Up Crazy.  Truth be told, all of the crafters on the hop are SOOOOO talented, you won't want to miss a thing!!!! :)

So for my project I made a card.  I'll show you what it is and then explain 'My Favorite Things'. :)

Isn't she cute?!  This cute little card was made using some of my favorite things and actually picked out by one of my favorite things. :)
  • My little girl (one of my favs) picked out the little lamb.  It is from my favorite (so far) cartridge - Create a Critter. **Cut at 2.41 on my Gypsy - which is another favorite tool.**
  • I used some flock on the white part of the wool (close-up below) which is a fun favorite addition.
  • The face is (yep, you guessed it) a Peachy Keen Princess face - I LOVE PK Stamps, they are a favorite!
  • I used the Xyron technique (click here to see that step by step) for the hair bows.  A Xyron, Glitter and Glossy Accents are 3 favorites that work really well together. :)
  • I used pop dots so that my little lamb would stand out (like the bling and the cute face didn't do that enough). :)
  • I used my Zig glue pens to adhere the parts of my little lamb; Zig pens are an ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!
  • I used Stickles to add bling to the hearts; because I love a little glitter added to my projects and Stickles are a favorite!
  • The stamped phrase is a My Pink Stamper stamp - one of my top favorite stamp sets.
  • The ribbon is one my favorites; it is from American Crafts.
  • I used a white pen to add a little to the PK face and to do the stitching/doodling. I'm not the best at it, but I LOVE how it looks!!
  • The background paper (light green with polka dots) has some glitter to it and is from one of my favorite stacks from My Mind's Eye! :)  Another one of my Favs! :)
Here's a close up of the little lamb. :)
Well, these are a few of my favorite things (HAHAHA - I couldn't help it)!!!!  On to my blog candy.  :)  I'm giving away a few spools of my favorite ribbon as well as some chunky glitter. :)

All you need to do is leave one comment letting me know which of my favorite things is also one of your favorite things (or in your top favorites).  You'll need to have a US address; sorry, I can't afford to have it shipped outside the US (unless you would like to pay the difference). :)  One comment only, please.  Don't worry about being a follower friend, it is NOT required.  If you like my style or just want to click the follow button - I would love to have you as a FRIEND!!! :)  I love having friends! :)  If you'd like, I'd love it if you'd leave your blog address as well; it's always fun to visit others (especially if they take the time to visit me)!!! :)  That's it.  I'll pick a winner next week.

Your next stop is going to be Amanda at Amanda's Crafts and More!  You will LOVE what she has in store for you!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!  I'm so glad you did!  If you do get lost, here's the line-up!!

Kassidy @ Inking It Up Crazy
Lisa @ My Lil' Bits
Kristin @ The Crafty Kitchen 
Jessie @ Scrappy Jess
Susan @ It's Me Susan P

Erika @ Cricut Love
Celeste @ C.C.'s Cards & Crafts <----- You are Here
Amanda @ Amanda's Crafts and More <----- You're Next Stop!!
Meagan @ Beyond Paper Designs
Rebecca @ Creations With Becka
Theresa @ The Scapbooking Queen

109 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

Love your lamb card.... Thank you for the chance to win some yummy goodies.

Hannah said...

So cute! The Zig pen has quickly become one of my favorites. I am pretty new to Cricut and the pen really helps with all of those *TINY* pieces.

girlia said...

Well, I like the zig 2-way glue pen for small pieces, but I am also starting to use glossy accents more. Great job on the card.

shelly said...

cute cute card :) i just received my create a critter cart and have been so inspired by this blog hop.. that cart is my favorite! my ultimate fave thing is my cricut my style is vintage so i love lace ribbon and ink :)thanks for the chance to win your blog candy :)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love your lamb card! so adorable!
one of my fav things is of course bling. lol it just add an extra sparkle to any projects.

michelesscapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Aimee said...

Love your little sheep, toooo cute! Ohh, chunky glitter, I really would love that! I've been a follower.

Janis said...

I love Create A Critter too! My mission this weekend is to get a Xyron. I've heard about using it for glittering and how it doesn't flake off that way. I couldn't get your link to work to see how you did it in your Fav list. I'd love to see that video! You can email me a link if you want or post it on the FIF FB group. Hugs and Smiles! :) Janis

Sandy said...

Very cute!!! I have to agree with you, ZIG is a big must have.

Emily said...

Very cute card! That little lamb is also one of my favorites along with ribbon :) Great job!

Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

Scrapnatic said...

Very cute card!!

scrapperbecka said...

Love your card. My favorite thing is also Create A Critter. Love that cart. TFS

scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com

Tana said...

Very adorable..love the pink bows..Another one of my favorite things is my cricut..I cant wait to get my imagine..thanks for a chance to win.

www.craftymomma.blogspot.com

stefeni said...

Create a Critter, pop dots and stickles are my fav too. Super cute card!

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Stephanie_J_ said...

I love her little bows...how cute is that?!!!

http://stephaniejohnsonscraps.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Cute card. I love my little xyron. I'm a follower and would love if you visited my blog too.

http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

vwilson577 at yahoo dot com

Vicki said...

Cute card. I love my little xyron. I'm a follower and would love if you visited my blog too.

http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

vwilson577 at yahoo dot com

Cathie w said...

this is cute card....TFS!!! fav thing spellbinder nesstabilites

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Rachelle said...

That is such a cute card, can't wait to get that cartridge.
Rachelle
joyfulhrt@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Love your sweet little lamb card!!

One of your favorite things that is also one of my favorite things is the Gypsy!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

scrappinmomma said...

Your card is very Beautiful. TFS.The zig pen and stickles are also my favorites

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

terriennz said...

I just LOVE this card! Create A Critter is just to die for, isn't it!? (My favorite as well) I LOVE my Gypsy as well! I'm already a follower. :) Thanks for a chance to win!

Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com

Krista said...

I am a new follower. My favorite pop up dots!!! 3D is the only way to go !

My contact info is: KristaInMN at gmail dot com
I also have a blog: www.KrsitasPaperCafe.com and would be honored if you would drop by sometime.

Kristen said...

Your card is super cute! I love it! Some of your favorite things that I love, too, are my gypsy, the create a critter cartridge, and peachy keen face stamps! Thanks so much for sharing!

Christina said...

Love pop dots! So sper cute, TFS
shewhodreamz at gmail dot com

Sandee McIntyre said...

So cute!! I love stickles!! I am a new friend! TFS!
http://www.sandeescreativeplace.blogspot.com/
sandee.mcintyre@gmail.com

Jamie said...

adorable card thanks for sharing. my lil girl is one of my fav things as is Zig glue.. i love it so much i have at least one of every pen tip they make :)! thanks for the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Create A Critter is most definitely one of my favorite things! Your card is great!
Amanda (als1048@gmail.com)

Denise said...

What a sweet card. Create a Critter is one of my favs too. I'm also addicted to glitter. I'm going to go check out the tutorial you mentioned.

lala3237 @ verzion.net

forpahl5 said...

I like your style! Thanks for sharing. One of my favorite things is my Xyron machine.

forpahl5atgmaildotcom

GiGi said...

That lamb is TOO CUTE! I too am a huge fan of the white gel pen! I couldn't do anything without it! :) booger1 at tds.net

Vanessa said...

I am in love with your little lamb. She is ADORABLE! I also love PKS stamps. I am hoping to add more this year. Another addiction is glitter. I really like Meyer's Imports for glitter. Their glitter is REAL glass and it's just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.
http://banessa-nessa.blogspot.com

:), Vanessa

ladydi47 said...

Your little lamb card is adorable! Thanks for the directions of the glitter and the what I call X-box.
I'm one of your new followers!
Diana B.
crb underscore deb at bellsouth dot net

Dawn, RI said...

I love your little flocked lamb and I love my glue pen. Dawn RI
abosoffithotmail.com

*Star said...

So super cute! The PK stamp you chose is just perfect!
Tfs and have a great day. :)

star24601 at gmail dot com

Donna said...

Your lamb is sooo adorable. I also love the zig pen and pop dots! TFS
djhu98ATaolDOTcom

Denise G said...

Cute lamb. Love the face stamp the best. I need to play with those stamps more, because every one makes is look so cute.

http://cricutmyway.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Wow I was beginning to think no one used a Xyron anymore! I love mine and my kids use it to make stickers, magnets and all sorts of other things. Thank you for sharing and for the blog candy!

Lilygirl said...

Hi Celeste! One of my favorite things is my Zig pen that I love to use for pasteing down tiny layered pieces! Thank you for your great ideas. I have folllowed you a while now and always love to see what you have created! Hugs Colleen
laysig at telus.net

Patti Ross said...

I love this card - especially since I am a sheep fan. I am also a knitter...so these wooly sayings are so sweet!!! I love the create a critter cartridge most of all and my new gypsy!!!

would love to have you come see my page!!! I'm already a follower.

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Celeste,
Love your little lamb card!
Too cute.

one of my fave things is the zig glue.

thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

jenni said...

Cute card, I love the flocking, I need to try that soon! One of my favorite things is the zig glue pen, it is so great for putting together the layers!
jpshirley@ymail.com

Minta's Creations said...

Love this card! too cute.
My favorite things are...ribbon, bling, pop up dots..etc..
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Too sweet!! We have VERY similar favorite things.. starting with our little girls. :) (mine is 14 now tho.. she's still a favorite tho) PKS are WAYYY up on the top of the list as well a Create a Critter!!! Zig ROCKS and my white gel pen.. Can't leave home without it!!! Thank you for sharing. I LOVED it!!!

hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Trisha said...

Thanks for sharing. I am a follower. I love your lamb and the flocking. One of my favorite things, too, is the Zig glue pen (all of them). patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Lesley from WI said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute and I love the bows in her hair! Love my white gel pen and and type of bling!

Debbi said...

Cute card! I am already your "Friend", and I love Pop Dots and Stickles. Thanks for the chance to win some candy.
*smiles*
debbi

hockman1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://diamondgrove.blogspot.com/

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your card Celeste - the little lamb is sweet and love the stamp!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

A Scrap Above said...

Hi Celeste

Just too cute! I love the flocking on the lamb..
OK, you have lots of favs, I love my carts, dont have the critter one, but do take my minds eye paper as a # 1 favorite along with any and ever ribbon I get!
I am already a follower of your blog
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

Shannon said...

Create a critter is a great cart! Love the stickle hearts & the sentiment. :)
Shannon
slbradle at aol dot com

flo's-a-scrapin said...

Sooo cute love cac. love the glitter technique have done it with glue and gluestick but never covered it before what a great idea. Thanks/

Josie0602 said...

Your favorites and mine are a lot alike! Peachy Keen, Zig pen, Glossy Accents, Create a Critter....yep definitely on my list!
Love your card ...so cute
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Anna said...

Love your lamb and all the awesome details you did. My youngest granddaughter (4 months old at Halloween) was a lamb and her older sister (2 1/2 at the time) was Bo Peep. So I love little lambs. I love my zig glue my gypsy (Even more when I learn it LOL) and a lot more of your fav. things.
I've been a friend/follwer. :)
Thanks so much for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Sweetie, Well I was going to post a comment for you cause I found a bunch of awesome hops for the weekend, but looks like you've found some too! Glad to see you in this one because it's a great hop! I was excited to see that you love Zigs as well. They are one of my absolute favorite things for crafting. :0) And of course I love my gypsy too! Thanks for the giveaway, I just LOVE ribbon!
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower and friend)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
P.S. Super sweet card! I love Create-a-Critter. Such a fun cart!

Kel said...

This is so adorable.. OMG.. just too clever with the sentiment.. Great card, tfs!

Karen said...

That is sso cute I just love the pink bows!!! I am waiting for my Create a Critter to get here!!! I just love my cricut and border punches!! I really love ALL scrapbooking tools and supplies!!!
Happy crafting, I must keep hopping!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com

Kathy's-Krafts said...

I love the little lamb...It is very cute. A good adhesive is my fav.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

Such a cute valentine! I love those puns, they're my favorite things ever. (After my Expression)

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...

Hand down it's the Zig pens are an ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!
Rebecca Minor
Buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Evelyn said...

The lamb is so adorable. One of my favorites is the peachy keen face stamps they make any project just awesome. TFS
evinadas.blogspot.com

evl14512 at gmail.com

mum of two said...

Love it! So cute :) You used my favorite cartridge, and who could live without their Gypsy?? TFS - and living in Canada, I would be happy to pay the shipping difference if I were lucky enough to win :)

michelle (http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com)

Tanya said...

Really cute! I love zig pens and PK Stamps too!!

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://www.thecrookedcutter.blogspot.com

Chrisd said...

What a sweet lamb. My favorites are embossing folders and Stickles. I'm a newbie Cricut baby owner too .

Lisa J said...

Your daughter was so right in picking the lamb for you!! SO STINKIN cute girl!!! Can I pick all your favorites as my favorites?.. except that ribbon, don't think I have ever used it.

{{hugs}}

http://ljsscrapshack.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Your card turned out nice. 2 of yoru favorites are 2 of my favorites :)
I love create a critter and Zig pens. They are the best!

missyb22 at hotmail dot com
cassandra-berry10.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I love lambies. It was my Mother in Laws maiden name.I love my Cuttlebug!

Heather said...

Sooo cute! I just made a card with that cut the other day! Zig pens are one of my favorites too!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
http://heatherskraftykorner.blogspot.com/

Scrap'n Yamma said...

Such a cute card - love the lamb! Thank you for sharing!

Suzanne said...

I have so many favorites that I really can't pick just one - I love my Cricut, I love embossing, I love glitter, glitter, glitter and ribbons ads so much! Please don't make me pick just one!! :)

Lisa said...

You used my favorite cart and I also love the zig pens!

paperbutterflies AT sbcglobal DOT net

lisaspaperbutterflies.blogspot.com

Sheree said...

I love this little lamb...love the card! I would have to agree that Zig Two Way glue is a must have for Cricuteers. Thank you for sharing!
sheree.burress@gmail.com
cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

Carol E. said...

Cute cute card!! Zig and stickles are a few of my favorite things that I like since I got back into all this.
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

Looks like you and I like the same things...lol I love my Gypsy. I use it all the time. I would love to have you as a friend on my blog as well. You can find me here.

http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/

Love the cards. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle (mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com)

Scrappin' Sista said...

Love all the wonderful touches. You have given me a wonderful new technique with the glossy accents on the glitter. Why didn't I think of that! I'm so using that real soon. TFS and the chance to win!

Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
askscrappinsista(at)hotmail(dot)com

Amee said...

sooooo adorable!!! I love looking at everyones creations! So inspiring! :)

Goona go click the follower link and become a friend, hope maybe you would want to come look at my blog and do the same! (although there isn't much there)!!

adkpapercrafting.blogspot.com

ameemclementATgmailDOTcom

Melissa Bell said...

One of my favorites is also my Gypsy! It's new and I just got it on clearance at Michaels so I'm really excited to learn everything about it. Thanks for the chance to win, contact is in profile :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute, I love PKS stamps too, one of my favs!

AmyWilliams said...

That card is so cute!! I love it!!
I love Create a Critter!! TFS!
awilliams2575@gmail.com

GreenScrap said...

How cute is that lamb?? Love the face and the bows!! Too cute!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

SherriC. said...

I love your card, it is sooo cute, CAC cart is my favourite, TFS!!!!
brodiec88 at hotmail dot com
https://sherrisspace.blogspot.com

Patti B said...

Cute card I like to use the glossy accents it is so great and does a nice job to shine things up. Will have to try the xyron method with glitter. Looks great.

lebpab21408 at frontier dot com

Kara said...

Hi! My name is Kara. I love your cute little creation and I love to use my Xyron machine as well. My blog address is: www.karafree1@yahoo.com
I hope you like my blog too!

alwayscharlie said...

What an adorable little lamb! I love create a critter but haven't used that cut yet! I enjoyed prowling your blog and will be visiting again!

pattyk said...

love your little lamb and also stickles and PKS. thanks millierose651@aol.com

Rhonda Emery said...

oh she is the cutest thing. great job as always. hugs

kathlee said...

Ahhhhh.love your little lamb! So stinkin cute! I love using flock Too. TFS
kathlee154@gmail.com
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

A big DITTO to all the favorite things you used to make this adorable card. Only problem is I don't own some of them but I sure can admire your work Celeste...great job on your CAC lamb, cute as a button!
Cathy S

Dana said...

The card is adorable. Your daughter did a great job with her choice. I think you nailed it when it came to listing favorites! I adore them as well.

dmcarisle09atgmaildotcom

Penny said...

Love the card and love the the way you used the stickles. The ribbon is my favorite. I love ribbon and use it all the time.

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love the little lamb with her glittery bows. I love lots of ribbons and embellishments. I also like creating and combining images on my Gypsy.

Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Angela R said...

I love that card, so adorable with that little peachy face! The wording is so clever and cute to. Thank you so much for sharing!
Contact Info: incase I get lucky enough to win that amazing candy!
email: arebori0204@gmail.com
New Blog: I love new friends, come check my blog out! www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

Luv 2 Create said...

Such an adorable lamb card. Favorites this past year are Gypsy, Cricut Imagine, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Sizzix and ATG Gun.
Marcie

Amanda said...

Precious card! I love my gypsy as well and stickles are a plus too! Anything to add a little bling to my projects! Thanks for sharing!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Oh your card is woooly cute... love it and all the colors too

Thank you for sharing
The Scrapbooking Queen

dreenie said...

very cute!! critters and peachy keens are the best !!!! thanks for sharing!

Ola said...

How stinkin' cute is she.... I love your card! I also love Stickles, who am I kidding, I love anything that sparkles!!!

I would love for you (and everyone else to visit my blog), I also have a blog candy giveaway going on right now!!!
zloe.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Love your wooly lamb card! Thanks for the opportunity to win some blog candy, as I love sparkly things!

lauermaa@gmail.com

Tabitha said...

Love your card. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

Alex said...

love this cut ! you did a great job with it tfs :)

the condes at gmail dot com

Darlene said...

Well, we love alot of the same things... Create a Critter, Gypsy, PKS, Xyron, Stickles and MPS!

Darlene
desaucier at bellsouth dot net

Wendy aka Bling Queen said...

Very cute card. Thanks for the comment. I am now a follower now..Great blog candy by the way. No need to include me.

BTW-You were not late.

Thanks

Amy said...

My comment takes you over 100! Beautiful card, and I see you used some of my favorite things, like your Cricut, Gypsy, ribbon...TFS!
Amyscats, amylfahnestock@gmail.com

Reneeleeak said...

I love your little lamb card! My favorite cartridge is also Create-a-Critter.☺ I really like my cuttlebug too.
Thanks for sharing with us!
reneeleeak at yahoo dot com

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

As always, your card is perfect! It's just so sweet!!

VinDeeLoo said...

How adorable. I so want Create a Critter.


VinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

kramer_buffy said...

omg, she is flippin' cute!

-- dalis
alidalis AT comcast DOT net

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!! Celeste that lamb is so CUTE!!! love her pink bows:)

lisastuf said...

Love the precious Lamb!
I think my favorite crafting item that you have listed would have to be the Create a critter cartridge.
The animals on there are so adorable!

Debican said...

Love ewer card...lol
My favs are zig glue, tweezers and my cricut. Hugs, Debi

Kimmie said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment!


Kimmie

kakrnach at yahoo dot com