Cricut Love; I know you loved her project!!! If you happen to just stop by make sure you start at the beginning with Kassidy at Inking it Up Crazy. Truth be told, all of the crafters on the hop are SOOOOO talented, you won't want to miss a thing!!!! :)
So for my project I made a card. I'll show you what it is and then explain 'My Favorite Things'. :)
- My little girl (one of my favs) picked out the little lamb. It is from my favorite (so far) cartridge - Create a Critter. **Cut at 2.41 on my Gypsy - which is another favorite tool.**
- I used some flock on the white part of the wool (close-up below) which is a fun favorite addition.
- The face is (yep, you guessed it) a Peachy Keen Princess face - I LOVE PK Stamps, they are a favorite!
- I used the Xyron technique (click here to see that step by step) for the hair bows. A Xyron, Glitter and Glossy Accents are 3 favorites that work really well together. :)
- I used pop dots so that my little lamb would stand out (like the bling and the cute face didn't do that enough). :)
- I used my Zig glue pens to adhere the parts of my little lamb; Zig pens are an ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!
- I used Stickles to add bling to the hearts; because I love a little glitter added to my projects and Stickles are a favorite!
- The stamped phrase is a My Pink Stamper stamp - one of my top favorite stamp sets.
- The ribbon is one my favorites; it is from American Crafts.
- I used a white pen to add a little to the PK face and to do the stitching/doodling. I'm not the best at it, but I LOVE how it looks!!
- The background paper (light green with polka dots) has some glitter to it and is from one of my favorite stacks from My Mind's Eye! :) Another one of my Favs! :)
All you need to do is leave one comment letting me know which of my favorite things is also one of your favorite things (or in your top favorites). You'll need to have a US address; sorry, I can't afford to have it shipped outside the US (unless you would like to pay the difference). :) One comment only, please. Don't worry about being a
Your next stop is going to be Amanda at Amanda's Crafts and More! You will LOVE what she has in store for you! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! I'm so glad you did! If you do get lost, here's the line-up!!
Kassidy @ Inking It Up Crazy
Lisa @ My Lil' Bits
Kristin @ The Crafty Kitchen
Jessie @ Scrappy Jess
Jaime @ JME CreationsSusan @ It's Me Susan P
Erika @ Cricut Love
Celeste @ C.C.'s Cards & Crafts <----- You are Here
Amanda @ Amanda's Crafts and More <----- You're Next Stop!!
Meagan @ Beyond Paper Designs
Rebecca @ Creations With Becka
Theresa @ The Scapbooking Queen